We Will Be There When You Need Us The Most!
Estate Preservation and Protection Specialists
We Are Estate Preservation and Protection Specialists
When someone says “trust” or “trust fund” you may imagine a well-to-do family in a mansion with decades of wealth passing from generation to generation. But there is nothing to stop you from protecting your assets with the same legal vehicles these families use, and it doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg to do so.
You and your family can enjoy the benefits of a trust. And in most cases, it is the most effective way to eliminate or reduce inheritance taxes, gift taxes, capital gains taxes, income taxes and estate taxes. Not to mention you skip the probate fees and delays that come with passing your assets on to your heirs through a will.
Benefits Of A Trust Include
A trust will reduce stress on your family.
A trust ensures your assets are distributed according to your wishes including to whom, how and when.
A trust expedites the transfer of your assets without long delays and extra expenses.
You Have Questions
• What’s the difference between a will and a trust?
• What’s the best thing I can do to protect my assets?
• Can you tell me how to set up a living trust?
• Can you tell me how a living trust works?
• How does a living trust work after death?
• What happens if I need to go in a nursing home?
• Is a living trust revocable?